Career Objective Worksheet
Complete the Career Objective Worksheet below to help you identify and practice expressing your career objective.
While using a career objective on resumes is not common practice, it will:
- give your resume a focal point to inform employers what you can to do for them, and
- demonstrate the benefits you offer them.
1. Job Title:
2. Major Skills Areas Important for the job:
3. Specific tasks and/or accomplishments needed for the job:
4. Number of years experienced in desired field:
5. Most important personality trait needed for the job:
6. Check the main benefit(s) you will bring to the job:
- Increase sales?
- Increase market share?
- Improve efficiency?
- Develop new products?
- Improve system performance?
- Improve employee work performance?
- Promote good customer relations?
- Attract new clients?